NIVEA Q10 FIRMING & CELLULITE SKINCARE


Hi lovelies. I am here today to talk about four Nivea Q10 products that were sent to me to try. I thought why not give you my thoughts on them so here they are :)



Smooths and tones targeted areas such as the thighs, buttocks and belly. Results should be seen in 10 days. Suitable for all skin types.

This is a lovely lightweight gel serum which seems to have fine shimmer particles for a nice sheen on the skin making it look more toned.


Improves skins firmness in 2 weeks leaving it feeling more energised, nourished and protected from drying out.

This has a gorgeous creamy scent and sinks into the skin really well.


Firms the skin in 2 weeks. Energises instantly and reduces the appearance of cellulite even without extra massage in 3 weeks. Suitable for all skin types. Apply to thighs, buttocks and belly without the need for extra massage.

This is a blue gel-cream that seems water based with an unusual scent.


Firms in 2 weeks while intensively moisturising the skin. Nourishing and suitable for stretchmarks. Suitable for all skin types.

Sinks in nicely without being greasy, but the next day it felt like I had a layer of matte soft emollient on my skin which I didn't really like. It says it is suitable for stretchmarks, but does not say it helps them to fade or anything.

Overall I have loved trying out all of these products except the body oil simply because I don't like the product texture that is left on my skin, but others may love it.

All the other products sank into my skin pretty quickly making it feel soft, supple and nourished. I don't seem to have noticed any real difference in the cellulite I have and I haven't become a toned goddess in the last few weeks, but my skin does feel smoother. I love the feel of the cellulite and moisturiser products when I apply them and I can notice a difference in my skin texture. As mentioned above the cellulite serum is great with the sheen it gives for leaner looking limbs.

I am undecided on the powers of these products. I can be a bit lazy when it comes to body moisturising and so I missed a day or two here and there which may/may not have made a difference. However I will continue to use the 3 products that I love because I do feel more body confident when I use them.

Why not share your thoughts on Nivea Q10 products you have tried in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...