HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Hi lovelies. I hope you all had a great Xmas. Mine was hectic, but lovely too. I am sorry I haven't posted since wishing you well for Xmas, but sometimes life takes over (in a good way) and reminds you that you are not superhuman. Allowing yourself to enjoy special moments with family and friends and just be yourself is not a crime, although being a blogger can make you feel like that sometimes I think. It's all about balance I guess, but it's a tricky one. I want my blog to be successful as in I hope more and more people will enjoy my posts. I love being a part of the blogging world getting to know lots of you, being creative and feeling inspired.

Without rambling on forever as I know I could I just want to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my posts and perhaps share them. I love reading your comments too. Also I am very appreciative of the PR companies and brands that have given me the opportunity to work with them and attend exciting events. I am an avid fashion and beauty lover always eager to test out the latest products while also be creative with fashion and make-up. I never want this blogging trip to end as it's part of my life and not just a hobby for me. 

I try to post as often as I can (at least 3 posts a week) and would do more if I didn't work full time. I am thinking of venturing more into videos as it's something I want to be better at. I am hoping I can then perhaps film all in one day 3 types of videos to share with you each week. 

Do you think this is something you would enjoy? Let me know in the comments below as your opinions matter to me.



Love to you all for 2015. Be safe and see you soon!



Vicky xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | TBP | GLIPHO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...